Honeeeey says:

Plz i want 2 notes of mathematics 2nd year (pre-eng) would u like 2 give me plzzzz remember
if u want 2 send my notes so u can send on this
E-mail address: Badboyzz09yahoo.com

March 07, 11:30 AM
jalal khan says:

assalam o alaikum frnds i need a notes of 1st year in (pre_ medical)plz send me on
jalal_khan370yahoo.com i am very thankful for uuuu plz dont forget this best of luck

March 07, 11:43 AM
madiha says:

slaam,plz make me out the new syllabus of chemistry regarding organic n inorganic n the syllabus of computer which has been annouced by sindh board.thanx

March 07, 02:14 PM
fahim says:

i want the notes of all sujects of commerce I.com xii

March 07, 11:30 PM
arsalan says:

assalam o alikum
i thanks u to make kindness thing

March 08, 01:21 AM
Zaira says:

hey can anyone write the timetable of 9th class of karachi board...
it would be a great kindness.......
plz,,,...

March 08, 02:24 PM
umair rehman says:

plz,yahan par har qism ke notes dijye plz
its a request 4 u

March 08, 03:26 PM
MIRZA KHAWER ALI BAIG says:

no body knows how much i like this side.thanks for this kindness thing

March 08, 04:14 PM
RAJA says:

ASLAM-ALAIKUM TO ALL READER.
Dear can u provide me the conceptual and concept makale notes of metric physics. my contact no. is 0333-211584. Also mail me to rajas_bityahoo.com. thankz

March 08, 05:01 PM
Asif says:

Helo,
Iam a Asif Ali. I want u give me english essay notes. when u give notes me plz mail me asifl634gmail.com. iam studing in 2nd year commerce.

March 08, 08:38 PM
badmash says:

Iam a talha. I want u give me english essay notes. when u give notes me plz mail rocky.rocky18yahoo.com. iam studing in 2nd year commerce.

March 08, 10:55 PM
NOMAN JAMALI(03122310124) says:

HEY GUYZ!!!! IF U HAVE THE NOTES OF PAKISTAN STUDIES OF CLASS IX PLZ GIVE THEM TO ME

March 09, 12:50 AM
javeria says:

plz send me the notes of maths and stata for class first year at giatubayahoo plz as early as posible.

March 09, 12:58 PM
alishah sheikh says:

hi, m from rawalpindi . I want notes of COMPUTERSCIENCE for 10th class. I need note PLZ send me noteson Dreamfreak29yahoo.com. im so thankful to u. do send me notes donot 4get . thnx

March 09, 07:27 PM
sarah says:

plz send me sindhi notes of class 9th
e-mail: fav_sarahhotmail.com

March 09, 07:48 PM
samra says:

dafa hi ho ja , mun gum karo sarrray apna kahin ja k..... mujhe notes chahiye xii k and bloody hell , i found all subjects except the one i wanted ,i.e. URDU u damn fools urdu k notes b nahin rakh sakte kya? and have u seen class x k urdu k notes? itne bhi rakhne ki zehmat kyun ki.... jao ..... mein khud hi likh loon gi ..... imbiciles......... :-P

March 09, 08:49 PM
yusra says says:

i want 9 class allpaper notes only.yushihotmail.com

March 10, 01:04 AM
SHANI says:

HY GUISE, HOW ARE YOU?

March 10, 01:08 AM
SHANI says:

YE KIA AAP LOGO NE NOTES NOTES LAGA RAKHA HE...PAKISTAAN ME KIA NOTES KHATAM HO GAY HE??

March 10, 01:28 AM
SHANI says:

I LOVE U ALL...

March 10, 06:14 PM
mr. sincere says:

ooper dia gai comments se ye saaf zahir ho raha hai k hamari young generation kis gadar galat kario mai per chuki hai and b/c of that i am in tension that what they will do to my country.
by mr.sincere.

March 11, 12:30 AM
noman akhter says:

slam sir i want complete sindhi notes of clas 9th karachi board.sir please gve me complete notes .i will be thankul to you. email me notes at my email adress

akhternomanhotmail.com

or

j.cena28yahoo.com

March 11, 02:02 PM
faizan says:

mayn app ko send ker doon ga sindhi kay notes sara fav_sarahotmail.com will you chat with me on this id faizan

March 12, 02:25 AM
muhammad anus says:

i want all notes for class 9th according to board of secondary education karachi. plz snd me a notes in my e-mail adrees. ansh-bachahotmail.com

March 12, 10:10 AM
muhammad fayyaz says:

i want all notes for class 9th according to board of secondery education karachi. plz send in my e-mail addres,fayyyaz18hotmail.com

March 12, 11:20 AM
Azhar Abbas Khoso. says:

I am student of class 9th and I am very much interested in Studying but I have some problems to get the complete and full notes of Biology generally, if you can please help me to do this.
I liked the website www.guesspapers.net very much may God give you its fruitful result

Thankyou
I shall be kindfull to you.

March 12, 03:58 PM
Bilal says:

paper se pahly ki DUA
.
.
.
.
..
YA ALLAH IS DAFA PASS KARDA AINDA ZAROOR PARHO GA.
bilal_033hotmail.com

March 13, 06:57 AM
babar says:

sir i want the notes of biology class 9th & p.o.c 1st year commerce

March 13, 05:06 PM
Talha Imran says:

i need a full notes of 2nd yr hyderabad board plz if anibudi have so plz

datz mi email addre talha_imran32hotmail.com

March 13, 05:21 PM
Arbab Malik says:

A.o.A, sir what is the procedure that how u send us the notes?
and please also give me the notes of 2nd year chemitsry.

March 13, 05:24 PM
Arbab Malik says:

sir if there is no other way to sending the notes then plz note my ID and send me notes on it.
arbabshabbir2007yahoo.com

March 13, 09:46 PM
Shakeel Raj says:

sir i am pre Eng Student sir plz give a notes 1st year i have very difficultly to steady plz sir give a note my Mobile No is 03337179498 and my ID IS ammar_Sukyahoo.com Thanks sir

March 13, 10:44 PM
mani says:

salam ..!* sir plx sending meh da notes ov commercial geographry..! em very needy tht tyme*

March 13, 11:50 PM
shahzad shaikh says:

i liked it very much we want more websites like this

March 14, 03:27 AM
sara says:

i want all the notes of I.com II notes nd pass papers for 2nd year commerce

March 14, 02:33 PM
hamid says:

plz sent me all notes of xII pre medical group

March 14, 03:28 PM
Ahsan says:

Salam i need the notes or the book of first year physics. please provide me. thanx

March 14, 04:47 PM
madiha says:

hi this is a good job but i m 4rom pindi board dont u think u should do something 4 other boards

March 14, 05:18 PM
Hasan says:

Hi! this is a good job and ia appreciate it but please provide the notes of Mcq's of all subjects of first year of pre-engineering.

March 14, 10:01 PM
murtaza baloch says:








murtaza need 12th class notes of hydrabad we are from hirabad "murtazas" no 03332774322 murtza is searching love if any girl is beatifull plz call in 03332774322 i m very honest and lovely boy i m making my ID now if you want my ID call in this no 03332774322 i m intrasting in butifull girls

March 14, 10:14 PM
M.Ibrahim.JATOI says:

i need notes of matric class i belong from hirabad hydrabad
and
its my emai adreas
ibrahim_jatoi101yahoo.com
OK

March 15, 01:31 AM
sara says:

bht acha step hai education ko promote krne ka ,plz mje guess paper send kr de for class iix computer science.my email address iz SWANLAKE_200hotmail.com

March 15, 03:24 AM
AbbZ says:

pLxx proviD3 da notes oF all da sub oH cls 9th if u will so very thax to u !!

March 15, 01:55 PM