this site is worse

March 23, 01:29 PM
adeel alvi says:

salam
sir please i want to take the notes of class 12 urdu notes as soon as possible you will give me the notes.

March 23, 03:57 PM
tehseen says:

plzzzz send me important essays for class science &commerce

March 23, 04:14 PM
khuram shahzad says:

respectivly sir ,
i m wants 10 th science gruop note,s
inam2awanyahoo.com

March 24, 12:20 AM
Ibtehaj-ul-haq says:

I need guss papers and past year papers of 1st year, Karachi board.
Tell me on this ID:
ibtehaj12hotmail.com

March 24, 01:21 AM
Zaheer Aslam says:

Assalam O Alykum. Mere pas metric, first year k maths physics chemistry k notes hen agar apko chahiye to apni email zaheeraslam49yahoo.com par sand kardo mai apko notes sand kardon ga.

March 24, 02:59 AM
sana says:

i need guess paper

March 24, 01:08 PM
abdul wasay says:

please provide me urdu notes ofclass matric

March 24, 02:49 PM
aqeel ahmad says:

plz send me guss papers and past year papers of 1st year & 2nd year.
Tell me on this ID:
aqeel_ahmadmahotmail.com

March 24, 02:53 PM
aqeel ahmad says:

i want second & 1st year chmistry and physics mcqs for board papers . also chapter wise
Tell me on this ID:
aqeel_ahmadmahotmail.com

March 24, 05:16 PM
Asim Ali says:

Assalam-O-Alaikum..!!
I`m Teaching various Institute in karachi if any body want Notes / Guess Paper of Class XI , XII (Commerce)B.Com part 1 and Part 2 so free to feel add Me on Asi_Asimhotmail.com
Best Regards
Asim Ali

March 24, 05:39 PM
sajid says:

i want notes 2 nd year comm

March 24, 05:40 PM
sajid says:

ruleskiller_212hotmail.com

March 24, 05:41 PM
sajid says:

asim bhai plz help me out

March 25, 02:43 AM
Waseem korejo says:

please help i need 1st year physics notes my id is waseemkorejoyahoo.com

March 25, 10:49 AM
habib pirzado says:

i have not ever seen such kind of notes and students will get a lot of information from these best notes.

March 25, 11:16 AM
khizar khan says:

i want notes of english of 10 class

March 25, 01:29 PM
asif says:

f.a ke guess paper kub tak miil jaye gai

March 25, 01:53 PM
marry haque says:

plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz display mathametics mcqs for first year in your website guesspapers.net
i sell be very thank ful.

March 25, 01:59 PM
khushhal khan says:

hy bai jaldi sy math ka m.c.q.s bhejo first year ka paper abi buhat karib hy.

March 25, 02:00 PM
osama says:

SALO TM SUB KANGAAL HO KISI KAY PASS NOTES NAHI HAI

March 25, 02:11 PM
Qasar Husaain says:

sir i am a student of class nine i really need the notes of chemistry book 2 plz sir male me or advied me wat can i do ..plz sir

March 25, 02:12 PM
Qasar Hussain says:

my e-mail address is ammadhussain987yahoo.com

March 25, 05:37 PM
sahil says:

please send me guess for part 1 and part 2

March 25, 09:38 PM
fahad says:

hi h r you????????????

March 26, 03:12 PM
khadim e islam says:

SALAM to all

March 26, 05:16 PM
farah naz says:

plzz me guess paper off all subject of class 9 im fromm khi my email id is hawk_devil_26hotmail.com

March 26, 11:50 PM
Anas Muhammed Rafiq says:

Plz Send Me a urdu,Maths and Physics guess Paper Soon

March 27, 02:15 AM
junaid says:

a salam mughay nine class kai notes chayee and i belong to karachai from to my email address junaid-virgohotmail.com

March 27, 09:12 AM
yamna says:

i want notes of 2nd year chemistry as soon as possible.plz help me.i m very worried.
thanks.

March 27, 11:40 AM
sehar says:

bio ke importent of 9th class

March 27, 12:57 PM
usman sami says:

yar mughe chemistry ke book 2 or mcqs chahie please jaldi bhej din
my email eddress is
usman_sami1992hotmail.com

March 27, 02:03 PM
h adil says:

i want notes of 2nd year chemistry as soon as possible.plz help me.i m very worried.
thanks

March 27, 02:06 PM
tahseen says:

i want notes of 2nd year chemistry & al subjects as soon as possible.plz help me.i m very worried. amian90yahoo.com
thanks

March 27, 02:07 PM
rabail says:

i want notes of sindhi 2nd year plz help me plz.........

March 27, 03:40 PM
Rakhshan says:

Please provide me Sindhi(Selees) notes of class ix according to the Board of Secondary Education Karachi.
Thanx

March 27, 05:07 PM
HAmza says:

PLease put on math past 20 year paper of X ,XI and XII because solving those could guarantee good marks for everyone

March 27, 06:20 PM
sarfaraz ghouri says:

sir plz send me the notes

March 27, 06:23 PM
sarfaraz ghouri says:

sir i need the notes of matric and first year class i m sending message hyderabad .
is my e- mail address is that . sarfarazghouriyahoo.com

March 27, 06:26 PM
sarfaraz ghouri says:

Nimra , sehar , plz merry bh e-mail par notes kar dyna ok .
sarfarazghouriyahoo.com

March 27, 08:38 PM
M Jawad says:


Please put on Pak.Studies notes of XII (Karachi Board)

March 27, 09:54 PM
Ashfaq says:

please send me notes of Physics for class IX & X
Thanks

March 27, 10:01 PM
Ashfaq says:

please send me notes of Physic for class IX & X
Thanks.
Ashfaq.skpgmail.com

March 27, 11:43 PM
waleed says:

i want all notes of XI commerec dangerman001hotmail.com

March 28, 12:38 AM
afifa sami says:

can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me essays on
1. patriotism
2. war against terrorism and role of pakistan
3. the recent visit of srilankan cricket team in pakistan
plzzzzzzz send me urgnt as soon as possible
my id is
afifa_sami50yahoo.com
plzzzzzzz rply urgnt

March 28, 11:10 AM
Killer says:

aby bawiley kab snd krey ga commercail geography k notes mamo hai kya????????????????

March 28, 11:18 AM
anum saeed says:

asalamoaliqum mujhe bcompart 2 kai auditing , management , or economic of pakistan kai notes chaiye plz help me plz send the notes at anum.saeedlive.com plz

March 28, 01:39 PM
NoMAN MANZOOR says:

ASALAAM-O-ALAIKAM PLZ SEND ME PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND MATH GUESS PAPAR FOR HSSC

March 28, 07:22 PM
Sain Ali says:

Please provide me the notes of chemistry of 2nd year pre eng.

March 28, 11:30 PM